Gossen DigiPro F2 Flash and Ambient Light MeterModel: 40332
Out of Stock
Approx. delivery date from vendor: Aug 28, 2019
With its compact design, outstanding diversity and high performance, the DIGIPRO F2 is the ideal standard tool for many professional photographers, demanding amateurs and filmmakers. The included technology and features are high quality, and operation is clear-cut and easy to understand.
The universal DIGIPRO F2 is laid out for use in the studio, as well as outdoors. It makes quick work of incident and reflected light measurements for flash and ambient light, displays mixed lighting conditions as well as required multiple flashes, and performs contrast measurements. The values are displayed in full, 1/2 or 1/3 increments depending on the selected setting. The DIGIPRO F2 masters all common lighting situations for analog and digital photography, as well as filmmaking, with outstanding precision and time-tested quality.
- Exposure meter with digital display
- Swivel head
- Measurement modes: incident and reflected light
- Measuring flash (with cord or non-cord) with indication of the level of ambient light
- Microprocessor controlled
- Digital LCD display in tenths of stops
- Analog contrast display in half stops
- Storage of settings and readings
- Programmable exposure correction combinations of a given reading
- Recall of all possible shutter speed/aperture combinations of a given reading
- Aperture or shutter priority pre-selection
- Extremely convenient to measure flash
- Covers the entire CINE scale (frames per second), including the TV standard 25 and 30 f.p.s.
- Warning when range is exceeded
- Automatic battery check
- Auto off
- Suitable for analog and digital photography
|Brochure||Gossen Light Meters|