Sekonic LiteMaster Pro L-478D-U Light MeterModel: 401474
Sekonic's LITEMASTER PRO L-478D meter is the world's first touch-screen-operated light meter. It has an array of unique, must-have features for both motion and still story tellers. Its compact size is both instantly familiar and comfortable to use. The large LCD (2.7") displays ambient, flash, cine and a host of other information in a clear and understandable way. Settings are made by simply touching or sliding a finger over the screen.
The L-478D can be quickly calibrated to your camera using Sekonic's Data Transfer software and either Sekonic or X-Rite Brand targets or by manually inputting data to the DTS program or on the meter itself.
- Incident Metering for Ambient & Flash
- Range: -2 to 22.9 EV at ISO 100
- Cine Setting: Frame Rate & Shutter Angle
- 2.7" Color Touchscreen LCD
- Flash Analyzing Function
- Filtration Compensation Mode
- Illuminance/Luminance Measurements
- Contrast Function & Memory Mode
- Custom Exposure Profiles & Calibration
- US only model
|Brochure||Sekonic LiteMaster Pro L-478|