Sekonic L-208 Twinmaster Compact Incident & Reflective Light MeterModel: 401208
The Sekonic L-208 is the smallest light meter to combine incident and reflected light measurement, and has been carefully designed to provide simple, one-handed operation. The printed digits are large and have been color coded for easy recognition of all readings.
The L-208 also features a convenient accessory mounting shoe to attach the meter to the accessory flash shoe of many cameras, making the meter accessible and handily positioned for metering most subjects from the camera position.
Utilizing a lithium CR2032 battery, the Sekonic L-208 has increased operation time and fewer battery changes. Also featured on this meter is a battery check button to monitor battery voltage.
A sharp 33º-angle measurement with guide in reflected mode provides decisive means for choosing values to measure in comparison to most economical meters with a wider reflective measuring angle.
A "Hold and Read" function grabs and maintains the current reading for 15 seconds after release of the measurement button, making more time for evaluation of the scene.
Included with the Sekonic L-208 are a strap, carrying case and battery.
- Measuring system Incident and reflective ambient light
- Incident light: Lumishphere (flat plate type)
- Reflective light: Lens (light receiving angle 33º)
- Photo cell Silicon photo diode
- Measuring range (100 ISO) EV 3 ~ EV 17 incident and reflective
- Film speeds ISO 12 ~ 12500 in 1/2 stop increments
- F/stop display range f/1/4 ~ f/32 in 1/2 stop increments
- Shutter speeds 30 seconds to 1/8000th second
- Special display speeds 1/5, 1/10, 1/25, 1/50, 1/100, 1/200, 1/400, 1/800
- EV display range 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ,11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Power source One 3V coin-type lithium battery model CR2032
- Operating temperature 32ºF ~ 104ºF (0ºC ~ 40ºC)
- Storage temperature -4ºF ~ 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Dimensions 1.8 x 2.6 x 0.95 in. (40 x 65 x 24mm ) W x D x H Weight 1.4oz. (40g.)
Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.