Gossen Digiflash 2 Digitial Flash and Ambient Light MeterModel: 40072
Item currently in retail store, will ship in 24-48 hours.
With its compact, handy and lightweight design coming in at just 40 grams, the Gossen Digiflash 2 are an ideal enhancement for minimalistic, but nevertheless demanding photographic equipment. It expands the measuring functions of manually adjustable cameras to include incident light measurement, of which better exposure can be achieved for unusual subject contrast.
Integrated contrast measurement also indicates whether or not subject contrast, i.e. the difference between the brightest and darkest part of the subject, can be managed by the sensor or the film. With its additional flash function, the Digiflash 2 is the smallest flash exposure meter in its class.
The timer for time exposures, temperature monitoring for the camera bag and the clock with alarm round out the functions of the the Digiflash 2 and transform them into indispensable tools for the dedicated photographer.
The combination of precision digital measuring technology and a clear-cut analog display is entirely unique. The measured exposure value is transferred to the settings window, after which all usable f-stop/shutter speed combinations can be viewed at a glance – thus paying homage to traditional analog exposure meters.
- Digital exposure meter with analogue settings - for flash light and ambient light
- Measurement of both flash and ambient light
- Incident and reflected measuring modes
- Microprocessor controlled
- Digital LCD display in 1/3-stop increments
- Contrast read-out in 1/3-stop increments
- Storage of measured values
- Analog display of all suitable F-stops/shutter speed combinations
- Over/Under range display
- Automatic battery control
- Timer, clock, and alarm functions
- Temperature measurement
- Meter Typedigital exposure
- Measuring modes: Incident light, reflected light, contrast measurement
- Light sensor: sbc photodiode
- Measuring angel in reflected mode: approx. 25°
- Meas. range ambient light at ISO 100/21°EV 0 to 18
- Shutter speed st = 1/2000 sec to 4 min
- Aperture/ f-stops: f/1 to f/32
- Correction values: +/- 3,0
- Film speeds: ISO 0,8/0° to 100 000/51°
- Timer: 0 sec to 30 min
- Watch: 12 hour 24 hour display
- Accuracy: 5 min/year
- Thermometer adjustable to ºC or ºF
- Measuring range -15°C to 70°C or 5°F to 160°F
- Accuracy+/- 2°C or +/- 4°F
- Display Digital LCD-display and setting ring
- Battery 9 V; battery level display
- Operating temp. range-10°C to 60°C
- Dimensions approx. 75mm x 50mm x 23mm
- Weight approx. 40g incl. battery
- Carrying case