PLEASE NOTE: This item is not eligible for International Orders. International orders placed for this item will be canceled.
PLEASE NOTE: This item may be shipped directly from the vendor/manufacturer. Please feel free to contact us via chat, email or phone for current delivery status.
Bundle includes one (1) BenQ SW321C 32 in. Monitor and one (1) Calibrite Display Pro
BEST VALUE IN A 31.5 INCH 4K MONITOR FOR EDITING VIDEO AND STILL IMAGES FOR PRINTING!
The BenQ SW321C 32" 16:9 4K HDR IPS Photo and Video Editing Monitor has been built for those who require color accuracy, with support for 100% of the sRGB and Rec. 709 color gamuts, 99% of the Adobe RGB color gamut, 95% of the DCI-P3 and Display P3 color gamuts, and HDR10 and HLG. Driven by BenQ's AQcolor technology and a resolution of 3840 x 2160 with a 60 Hz refresh rate, the SW321C helps deliver improved accuracy and productivity using 10-bit support for 1.07 billion colors, a 16-bit look up table (LUT) that improves RGB color blending, and Delta E≤2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces for a more representative view of the original image.
The SW321C features In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, an anti-glare panel coating, a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio, a static contrast ratio of 1300:1, a dynamic contrast ratio of 20,000,000:1, a 250 cd/m2 brightness rating, 137 ppi, and a 5 ms (GtG) response time. Using the 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles, it is possible to watch content from virtually any position. There are also two HDMI 2.0 inputs, one DisplayPort 1.4 input, and one USB Type-C port that supports DP alt mode, audio, device charging up to 60W, and data transfer speeds up to 5 Gb/s. Additional connectivity is achieved using two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports (downstream) and one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-B port (upstream). Audio can be output using the 3.5mm headphone jack.
BenQ's SW321C also supports HDCP 2.2, Picture-in-Picture (PiP), Picture-by-Picture (PbP), Advanced Black & White Mode, which lets users preview different black and white presets to preview photos, a GamutDuo Mode, which lets users preview the same photo side by side using two different color gamuts, native 24p/25p frame rate playback for film and video editors, and color consistency across dual monitors. Additionally, Uniformity Technology helps deliver corner-to-corner authentic color and luminescence, while Paper Color Sync simulates printing results using your desired gamut, printer model, and paper type. To further help improve viewing and accessibility, it features a vertical tilt of -5 to 20°, a left/right swivel of ±45°, a pivot of 90°, and a height adjustment of 5.9". It is certified for Mac, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7, and is verified by CalMAN and Pantone validated.
- BenQ SW321C Monitor
- Monitor Stand
- Monitor Base
- Screen Cleaning Roller
- Shading Hood
- Hotkey Puck G2
- Power Cable (5.9' / 1.8m)
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable (5.9' / 1.8m)
- HDMI 2.0 Cable (5.9' / 1.8m)
- USB Type-C Cable (3.3' / 1.8m)
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-B to Type-A Cable (5.9' / 1.8m)
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
BenQ AQcolor technology delivers 'Accurate Reproduction.' This translates to the display of color precisely as it is intended to appear. Led by a color expert, the BenQ team took part in the ICC and ISO to establish color-related standards and implementation guidelines.
Gold Standard Color Performance
The SW321C meets exacting standards for color coverage and color consistency.
Capture nature's beauty. The SW321C meets high color standards by covering 99% of the Adobe RGB gamut, 100% of the sRGB/Rec. 709 gamuts, and 95% of DCI-P3/Display P3 gamuts.
The 16-bit lookup table (LUT) improves color blending for precise reproduction. Delta E ≤ 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces assures accuracy.
10-Bit Color Depth
Access more than one billion colors, natural shading, and smooth color gradations with the SW321C's 10-bit panel.
BenQ Uniformity Technology delivers corner-to-corner authentic color and consistent luminescence. The display is divided into sub-regions and fine-tuned for precision. This innovative tech helps assure dependable image integrity.
Multiple Monitor Consistency
BenQ ensures monitors from different production lines will display color at identical levels. Photographers and videographers will perceive consistent colors when working on dual monitors.
Adjust the internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data. Displayed images match the original content without impact from the graphic card setting. Requires Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro/Plus device - (Sold Separately)
Palette Master Element Calibration Software
Use Palette Master Element and a calibrator to customize color settings or maintain the display's color at its optimal state. Requires Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro/Plus device - (Sold Separately)
Professional Factory Calibration
The SW321C is out-of-the-box color accurate. Each display arrives with its unique factory calibration report.
Verified by CalMAN and Pantone Validated
Have confidence in your color. The BenQ SW321C earned Verified by CalMAN certification and is Pantone Validated.
Dynamic Digital Display
Digital photography is everywhere. The BenQ SW321C supports HDR and other video formats for fine detail viewing and precise editing.
Video Editing Support
The SW321C is compatible with HDR10 and HLG formats. Preview the HDR effect of video content during the editing process for your best results.
Video Format Support
Preview video without pulldown or distortion. The SW321C supports 24p/25p film content shown at its native cadence for a seamless display.
Video Calibration Software Supported
The SW321C supports video calibration software, CalMAN, and LightSpace. Adjust your display's 3D LUT (Lookup Table) for accuracy and consistency at all levels.
Focus on the Moment
Every detail matters. From capturing the image to putting it on display, each step is essential. BenQ specialized features help assure an efficient workflow from retouching to printing. Enjoy dependable and color accurate results.
Paper Color Sync
Proprietary Paper Color Sync simulates printing results. Edit photos with confidence in this time-saving screen-to-print process. Simply pick the color gamut, printer model, and paper type to get a preview. The SW321C's unique panel reduces reflected light and screen glare for a preview that matches what you'll see on the paper.
The detachable shading hood effectively reduces screen glare from ambient lighting. Block external light for improved color accuracy.
BenQ professional productivity and efficiency boosts simplify photo retouching and video editing.
USB Type-C Port
The USB Type-C port provides high-speed video, audio, and data transmission, as well as power delivery with a single cable.
Hotkey Puck G2
Access preferred color modes and features using preset shortcuts.
Advanced Black & White Mode
Preview color photos in any of three preset black and white settings before editing.
Preview the same image in two color gamuts, side-by-side, for comparison.
- Size- 32"
- Screen Area - 27.74 x 15.69" / 704.48 x 398.52 mm
- Panel Type - IPS-Type LCD
- Touchscreen - No
- Resolution - 3840 x 2160
- Aspect Ratio - 16:9
- Pixels Per Inch (ppi) - 137 ppi
- Finish - Glossy with Anti-Reflective Coating
- Maximum Brightness - 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio - 1300:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio - 20,000,000:1
- Refresh Rate - 60 Hz
- Adaptive-Sync Technology - None
- Bit Depth / Color Support - 10-Bit (1.07 Billion Colors)
- Look-Up Table - 16-Bit
- HDR Compatibility - HDR10, Hybrid Log Gamma
- Color Gamut
- 99% Adobe RGB
- 95% DCI-P3
- 100% sRGB
- 100% Rec. 709
- Response Time - 5 ms (GtG)
- Viewing Angle
- Horizontal: 178°
- Vertical: 178°
- Dot Pitch - 0.1845 x 0.1845 mm
- Backlight Lifespan - 30,000 Hours
- Inputs / Outputs
- 2 x HDMI 2.0 Input
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 Input
- 1 x USB Type-C (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1) Input/Output
- 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1) Output
- 1 x USB Type-B (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1) Input
- 1 x 3.5 mm Output
- HDCP Support - Yes, Version 2.2
- Built-In Speakers - None
- Memory Card Slots -1 x SDXC/MMCplus Hybrid
- Supported Languages
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Power Consumption
- 170 W (Typical)
- 52 W (Eco)
- 0.5 W (Standby)
- AC Input Power - 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Adapter Type - Internal
- USB Power Delivery - 60 W (via USB Type-C)
- Operating Temperature - 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Operating Humidity - 10 to 90%
- Height Adjustment - 5.91" / 150 mm
- Rotation Adjustment -90°
- Swivel Adjustment - 90° (-45 to 45°)
- Tilt Adjustment - -5 to 20°
- Mounting-Hole Pattern - 100 x 100 mm
- Lock Slot - Yes, Kensington
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 29.4 x 25.7 x 8.8" / 747.2 x 652.3 x 223.6 mm (with Stand)
- 29.4 x 17.6 x 3.1" / 747.2 x 448.2 x 77.8 mm (without Stand)
- 26.01 lb / 11.8 kg (with Stand)
- 20.06 lb / 9.1 kg (without Stand)
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Plus
FREESTYLE EXCLUSIVE: Supplemental Instruction Guide for Setup, Usage, and Troubleshooting included (written by our color management expert Eric Joseph). Only available when you buy this product from FREESTYLE. (25 pages, $39.99 value.)
Ultimate display calibration for the most demanding filmmakers and photographers looking for advanced options and maximum control for super-bright HD and HDR monitors.
The Calibrite ColorChecker Display Plus powered by X-Rite, meets the needs of filmmakers, editors, colorists and photographers working with today’s constantly evolving super bright, HD and HDR monitors. The ColorChecker Display Plus colorimeter is unsurpassed, measuring up to 2000 nits for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for edit and reference monitors, laptops and projectors.
For profiling OLED, HD and HDR monitors, the ColorChecker Display Plus delivers the ultimate feature set and technology to achieve optimal blacks as well as correct neutral detail levels for more defined shadow details and higher accuracy in dark colors.
The included ccProfiler software powered by X-Rite, supports HDR and video workflows while the ColorChecker Display Plus colorimeter has been designed for current and future high-luminance monitors making this the most capable and future proof solution available today.
The ColorChecker Display Plus is the ultimate display calibration solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand the most advanced options and maximum control across their creative workflow today and into the future.
- Accurately measure luminance/brightness levels up to 2000 nits.
- Obtain correct neutral detail levels and higher accuracy in dark colors with new black current subtraction technology, especially beneficial on OLED displays or any display that can achieve close to zero black point.
- 1886 default gamma curve – the standard for HDTV – is especially beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and HDR supported displays to minimize clipping in dark area as well as achieve better behaviour in blacks and smooth to ideal detail levels.
- USB-C compatible with included USB-C to USB-A adapter.
Special Technical Notes:
- Previously known as the X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus. This device work with X-Rite i1Profiler software as well as Calibrite’s new CCProfiler Software.
- This monitor calibration device is REQUIRED when calibrating monitors with a maximum brightness rating of greater than 500 nits and up to 2000 nits!
- It will also calibrate monitors of standard brightness rating as well. For monitors with a brightness rating of no more than 500 nits, see the Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro monitor calibration device.
MacIntosh: MacOS X 10.14x and above (with latest upgrades installed). Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better. 2GB of RAM and disk space. Monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher. Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. Latest drivers for video card installed.
Windows: Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit All operating systems should have the latest Service Pack installed. Intel® Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon™ XP or better. 2GB of RAM and disk space. Monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher. Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. Latest drivers for video card installed.