Fotospeed Cyanotype KitModel: 308510
Out of Stock
Approx. delivery date from vendor: Oct 4, 2019
Cyanotye is an alternative process exposed by Ultra Violet/Sunlight through use of contact negatives to produce a blue image on art paper of your choice.
The Fotospeed Cyanotype Kit contains a cyanotype sensitizer that is a single working solution and is an updated version of the original process. This formula uses Ammonium Ferric Oxalate to give a good blue, which does not wash out and is twice as sensitive to UV as the traditional version. Development is in water. A citric acid solution can be used to manipulate contrast. All images are made by the contact system, where the image depends on a negative of the appropriate size or the placement of an object on the sensitized material.
The Fotospeed Cyanotype Kit contains:
- Sensitiser 50ml (sufficient for 30 - 8x10 prints)
- Syringe 2ml
- Fabriano paper 5 sheets 8x10
- Two glass coating rods 4" and 8"
- Protective gloves
- Full detailed information and instructions for use
Note: requires contact frame or plexiglass (not included)
- Cyanotype is in a single solution using Ammonium Ferric Oxalate
- Development in water and citric acid can be used to manipulate contrast