3M Printable Flatback Paper Tape 256 - 1 in. x 60 yardsModel: 28953
3M Printable Flatback Paper Tape 256 adheres to a variety of papers, films, fabrics and yarns. It is printable with standard flexographic inks common in the printing of packaging materials and is also easily marked with ballpoint pens, felt-tip pens, pencils and rubber stamps, making it ideal for labeling and coding applications.
The tape can be used for masking and general holding, bundling and splicing applications, however it's specifically designed for operations requiring colors or marking for identifications. It works best on papers, films, fabrics and yarns. This tape is easily marked and written on and works well in many graphic arts applications. It is easy to manipulate and conforms to corners, curves and irregular surfaces. The heavy thickness colored flatback paper backing tears by hand while minimizing slivering, making the tape easy to manipulate and apply.
Also, it features a rubber adhesive that instantly adheres to a wide variety of surfaces. It detaches easily and provides clean removal from a variety of substrates allowing it to be used in painting applications. The flatback paper backing is printable and features good tensile strength. This tape is ideal for use in temperatures up to 200°F/93°C.
- Printable with standard flexographic inks and is also easily marked with ballpoint pens, felt-tip pens, pencils and rubber stamps
- Natural rubber pressure sensitive adhesive bonds to a wide variety of paper, film, fabric and yarn surfaces
- Thick flatback paper backing creates good paint lines when used for masking purposes
- Conforms to corners, curves and irregular surfaces
- Easy tear backing ensures hassle-free tape manipulation and application
- Light to medium bundling applications
- Banding items where color coding is required
- Last lap end roll tabbing of paper, film, fabric and yarns
- Banding, sealing, tabbing, defect flagging and holding applications where color for identification or coding is desired
- General light duty holding applications