Impossible Instant Black and White Film for Image/Spectra CamerasModel: 2788
This item is no longer manufactured.
Easier to handle, better colors, sharper, and faster the new family of Impossible film for Polaroid cameras and new Impossible hardware is a step forward in the development of instant film. Thanks to an advanced formula and constant adjustments during production, using Impossible film is now more fun than ever. A new package design and naming system helps you pick the right film for your Polaroid 600-type, SX-70-type, or Image/Spectra-type camera. The new Impossible film develops faster, up to 20% in some cases.
Impossible B&W Image & Spectra. Thanks to a newly developed emulsion, this film boasts incredible black and white tones, a high level of detail and sharpness, and stunning image quality. This re-formulated version is better than any of its predecessors, with improved tonal range and contrast and a fast development time.
- 8 exposures per pack
- Type: Black and White instant film for Polaroid Image/Spectra cameras
- Film speed: 600 ASA
- Format: 4 x 4.1 in (10.2 x 10.3 cm)
- Image area: 3.5 x 2.9 in (9.0 x 7.3 cm)
- Finish: Glossy
- Development: 10 minutes approximately at 70°F (21°C)
- Battery: Built in, long lasting battery to power up the camera and flash
- NOT Compatible with the Impossible Instant Lab (iLab)
|Product Instructions||IMPOSSIBLE Creative Techniques|