Arista UV Lightsource and Light Table - 30x36Model: 263036
Truck Shipment Only
The Arista UV lightsource 30x36 is an upgrade from the previously released 20x24 version. Not only can it expose an area of 30 in. x 36 in. (6-10x12 Ultimate Contact Frames) but it includes an added lightbox on top! Now you can check your negatives and expose your paper all in one convenient unit. This unit, like the original, has a gleaming, sturdy aluminum frame, built to handle all the rigors of daily classroom and lab work.
This custom manufactured light source contains ten, HIGH OUTPUT (HO), F-30 T-8 30 watt bulbs that run at a peak wavelength of 370nm and runs on 120v standard outlets and uses only 4.65A of power (the light table top uses 4.23A; combined, they require 10A). The HO bulbs are able to shorten exposure times, compared to other UV lightsources. HO (more light) bulbs (item #263036900) or standard output (lower cost) bulbs (item #2630369) are available as replacements, but all bulbs in the unit should be the same type, for consistent exposure.
Among the many advantages of this unit over other models is that it stays cool for long exposures so there is no need to have noisy fans or venting space. The bulbs feature very fast warm up time of about 1 minute to reach maximum light output and peak wavelength. For consistent exposures during long printing sessions, it is recommended to leave the unit on to preserve bulb life. Made in USA!
- Ten, HIGH OUTPUT (HO), F-30 T-8 bulbs, 370nm peak wavelength, 30 watts each
- The bulbs are specially designed for a fast warm-up time of 1 minute for maximum light output and peak wavelength. (For best results we recommend leaving unit on for consistent exposure over the course of your printing session)
- 60 inch power cord with standard three prong grounded plug for 120V standard outlet and uses 4.65A of power (UV only). Less power than other UV light sources.
- The unit's outside dimension is 39 in. x 32.5 in. x 7.5 in.
- Interior can accommodate a contact frame with dimensions of 38 in. x 31.75 in. (6, 10x12 Ultimate Contact Frames) and can expose an area of 30 in. x 36 in.
- Approximate weight 85 lbs.
- Front Lift-Up Easy Access Door opening height is 3 in.
- Constant torque hinges on front (easy-access) door
- The exterior chassis is made of light-weight extruded aluminum
- Durable handles for easy transportation
- Stays cool during long exposures while it effectively dissipates heat
- No noisy fans, no need for venting space around unit
- On/Off push button switch
- Velcro attached removable bottom panel with rubber feet for protection of sensitive surfaces and protects bulbs during storage
- The removable bottom panel when removed completely, allows for larger contact frames to fit underneath it. Or if the unit is placed on its side, the light can illuminate in a wide spread. Please always make sure to wear UV light eye protection.
Arista UV Light Source shown with Ultimate Contact Frame II (#14171) for illustration purposes only. It is not included.
The Arista UV light source is an intense ultraviolet light source and you should protect your eyes and skin from exposure.
|Product Instructions||Arista UV Light Source 30x36|