BasICColor Display v5 Monitor Calibration and Profiling Software For WindowsModel: 24331
Please > DOWNLOAD < here the basICColor for WINDOWS prior to purchase. This is a trial version of the software which becomes permanent once your enter a TAN code. You must enter the TAN code from this purchase before the trial period is over (approximately 2 weeks). The Tan Code for this purchase will be emailed to you and generally takes 3-5 business days for receipt.
The basICColor display 5 software is the BEST MONITOR CALIBRATION SOFTWARE we have found! By utilizing a much wider variety of colors for analysis, display 5 is extremely accurate, providing true-to-life neutral tones, proper whites and shadow detail, and includes instant validation. Once set up the first time, calibration takes less than 5 minutes. Presets are available, but only Freestyle provides a step-by-step instruction guide, from unboxing to calibration. It’s truly a professional calibration software at an amateur level price point. We guarantee the display 5 will produce the best result on your monitor for consistent proofing of your photography and back it up with technical support.
- Automatic hardware calibration for DDC hardware compatible monitors.
- Gamma: Standard or Custom tone values and curves including visually linear L calibration, CIECAM02, CIE-LUT, HDTV, NTSC, PAL/SECAM, REC709, true sRGB calibration (web design and video) and DICOM calibration (medical).
- Predefined calibration settings for ISO 3664, ISO 12646, Office, and ease of use 'Buttons' for PrePress, Photography, Video, Web Design.
- Configurable button for user settings.
- Ambient light measurement allows compliance for ISO-3664 and 12646 viewing standards.
- White Point calibration adjustment (Standard or Custom values) and Profile white point editing with save.
- Black luminance and Contrast ratio control: Standard or Custom values.
- Visual and numerical Profile validation with color gamut visualization.
- Supports ICC v2 or v4 profiles, 16-bit LUT-based or matrix profiles.
- Supports most standard and popular colorimeter and spectrophotometer devices including the DISCUS, i1 DisplayPro, i1Pro, Spyder3, SQUID3.
- Supports calibrating and profiling multiple monitors.
- RemindMe lets you never forget re-calibrating your monitor
- Windows XP SP2, Windows VISTA (32- u. 64-Bit), Windows 7 (32- u. 64-Bit), Windows 8 (32- u. 64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32- u. 64-Bit), Windows 10 (32- u. 64-Bit)
- Intel® Pentium 4-Prozessor
- 1GB RAM, 250MB Available Disk Space, minimum
- Graphic Card Supporting 1280x1024 Pixel and 24 Bit Color Depth
The instruction sheet/ guide is designed to aid users of basiCColor Display 5 to properly calibrate their monitor using the Squid 3 (or any other compatible colorimeter device) on their own. These are general directions and may not address individual system problems or settings. There may be software conflicts with other previously installed drivers from other manufacturers or other system issues that might prevent you from successfully calibrating your monitor. Specifically if you have ever installed an xRite Colormunki device on your system, all files must be uninstalled and deleted before installing basiCColor Display 5. xRite Colormunki software will interfere with the proper installation and usage of basiCColor Display 5.
In the event that you do have problems we offer an expert service to address your individual needs. Call 800-292-6137 ext. 222 for details.
|Technical||basICColor License Agreement|
|Product Instructions||basiCColor Display Pro Instructions basic|
|Manual||basICColor display 5|