Note: The manufacturer will drop ship this item to most locations within the continental United States for a $25 lift gate service fee. Additional freight charges will apply for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is not eligible for International Orders. International orders placed for this item will be canceled.
The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 is the next generation 60” large format printer the industry has been waiting for. High quality printing, a wide color gamut, sophisticated color management functions and innovative media handling solutions all come together into a single, seamless system that is ideal for producing massive prints that look as equally stunning up close as they do from across the room.
The 1.28-inch wide 12-channel integrated compact print head, LUCIA PRO ink set plus Chroma Optimizer, a high-precision mechanical platform and the L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engine achieve a balance between exceptional print quality and speed.
These unique Canon technologies and innovations establish the foundation for an ultra-high quality photography imaging solution that is available only from Canon. Powered by a Canon-to-Canon workflow that links images captured with an EOS Digital Camera and printed on an imagePROGRAF PRO Series printer, the result is a solution that delivers prints that capture the moment and emotion of the original image. The overwhelmingly high print quality produced by this input to output solution is called Crystal-fidelity.
- LUCIA PRO Ink Set
The LUCIA PRO ink set adopts 11-color pigment inks and a Chroma Optimizer. Designed specifically to meet the demands of even the most critical photographer, the LUCIA PRO ink formulation includes microencapsulated colorants that enable smooth gradients, an expanded color gamut, and deeper color expression. This system helps you achieve stunning color reproduction, image clarity, and enhanced darker areas. A first for the Canon large format printers is the addition of a Chroma Optimizer. Used when printing on glossy and semi-glossy paper, this acts as a clear coat, improving color performance and gloss characteristics enriching the dark areas of a print.
- No Switching of Black Inks
The PRO Series is designed to work seamlessly when changing media types. Matte black and Photo black inks have their own dedicated nozzles, so no manual switching between ink tanks is necessary. You can print on fine art paper then glossy paper with no worries, no changes, and no waste.
- PF-10 Print Head
The PF-10, a 1.28"-wide print head with 18,432 nozzles equipped with anti-clogging FINE technology, generates fast print speeds while reducing the possibility of clogging. Ink ejection conditions are precisely checked by 27 sensors, and if a clog is detected, another nozzle will provide back-up.
- L-COA PRO High-Speed Image Processing Engine
The imagePROGRAF printers are powered by the L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engine. With three processing chips, this high-precision control engine performs the processing of massive image data, and controls the optimal ink layout that produces high resolution prints.
- Color Calibration
The color calibration function is designed to produce consistent color reproduction. This new printer includes an upgraded, built-in color densitometer that offers precise calibration and color matching. Using a three-color LED and condenser lens the sensor enables accurate recalibration of the device, allowing you to maintain a low average printer-to-printer color difference. The color calibration is finished quickly after a few simple steps on the printer's operation panel. A single color calibration performed with one type of media is used to make adjustments on the other Canon supported media.
- High Precision Mechanical Platform
The engineered unibody structure provides a strong platform for stable print head scanning, resulting in precise ink droplet placement. The perfect combination of speed and high-quality printing is achieved with this design.
- Multifunction Roll System
The Multifunction Roll System, standard with the PRO-6000, is a versatile media handling solution system that enables either a second roll of media to be loaded on the printer, or the unit can be configured as a bi-directional media Take-up unit.
- Effortless Media Loading
Loading media on a Canon large format printer has never been easier. Simply set the roll holder in the printer, rotate the roll holder handles and let the media automatically feed into the printer. No need to touch the paper; decreasing the risk of creasing and blemishes.
- Print Studio Pro Software1
Creating large format prints is now easier with the introduction of Print Studio Pro for imagePROGRAF large format printers. This software offers features that streamline your printing workflow. Compatible with Canon Digital Photo Professional® software, Adobe Photoshop® software, and Adobe Lightroom® software, Print Studio Pro offers versatility never before seen with Canon Large Format printing.
- Operation Panel
The large 3.5" color LCD touch panel makes it easy to view printer information as well as perform simple operations.
- Wi-Fi Connection2
Stay Connected. Wi-Fi connectivity is now standard with the imagePROGRAF PRO Series.
- Print From USB Thumb Drive
PDF and JPEG files can be directly printed on the imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 from a USB thumb drive. Simply input the thumb drive into the USB port on the printer, preview the image on the operation panel, and print! Fast and easy printing without the use of a computer.
- High Capacity Ink Tanks
Available in 160ml, 330ml, and 700ml ink tanks, you have the flexibility to purchase ink based on your printing needs. 700ml photo black ink tanks can be purchased for those often printing nightscapes and 160ml magenta ink tanks for the occasional sunset image, giving you the power to purchase ink based on the color frequency at which you print.
- Sub-Ink Tank System
The Sub-Ink Tank System allows all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it, helping eliminate any wasted ink. The empty tanks can also be replaced on-the-fly without stopping the printer. This is extremely useful during your long print jobs.
- 320GB Hard Drive
A built-in 320 GB hard drive within the printer increases productivity by relieving workload from the host Mac or PC, while providing a large capacity for print job data storage and retrieval. This 320 GB hard drive enables job data to be stored in protected mailboxes for easy access via web browser or at the printer for job re-printing. The embedded hard disk is ideal for medium to large workgroups to share a printer efficiently with multiple users, offering sample job storage space.
- Media Configuration Tool
Recognizing the expanding array of media options for large format printers and to further improve the versatility of these new imagePROGRAF models, Canon has developed a Media Configuration Tool, which allows customers to not only utilize Canon-branded media, but provides the ability to make adjustments to printer settings to enhance the precision and quality of output achieved with third party media.
- Accounting Manager
In today's printing environment, it is more important than ever to understand how much ink and media each print job is costing your business. Both Mac® and Microsoft® compatible, Accounting Manager serves as a powerful feature, used for accurately managing your print costs. With the Accounting Manager feature you can track how much ink and paper is being consumed when printing in large format of up to 50 printers! Each individual ink tank can have its own cost associated to it, as well as a variety of different paper types. Costs can be assigned to ink and paper to determine expenses based on your own "Cost of Goods". The user can also input a variable cost that will be added to the total of the print cost. The data is exportable to a .csv format for Microsoft Excel so the data can be used for billing purposes. This feature will allow you to determine the cost of each print based on your actual cost.
- imagePROGRAF Printer Driver3
This Windows® and Macintosh® drivers incorporate simplified page setup options, one-touch borderless printing, expanded color settings, and much more into a printer driver that is intuitive and easy-to-operate while still giving even the most advanced users the tools needed to stay productive.
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office
This utility makes it easy to print large-format documents created in Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. The Plug-in appears in a tool bar inside the Microsoft application and has an easy-to-follow "Wizard". The Plug-in will bypass the printer driver to simplify the printing process. A few simple steps convert your 8.5" x 11" office document to poster size.
- Quick Utility Toolbox: Quick Utility Toolbox is a portal to where all of the Canon printer software and tools can be accessed.
- Printer Type: 11-Color plus Chroma Optimizer 60-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 18,432 All colors: 1,536 nozzles
- Nozzle Pitch: 600 dpi x 2 - Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2400×1200dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility: 32bit: Windows® (Vista/7/8, 8.1/10), 64bit: Windows® (Vista/7/8, 8.1/10), Mac (OS X 10.7.5-10.11x), Mac (OS 10.12)
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed,10/100/1000 Base-T/TX Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), USB Thumb Drive
- Ink Droplet Size: minimum 4 picolite.
- Ink Capacity:160, 330, or 700ml per color*
- Ink Droplet Size: Pigment based LUCIA PRO Ink
- Color Set: Photo Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Photo Cyan, Photo Magenta, Gray, Photo Gray, Red, Blue, +Chroma Optimizer
- Hard Drive: 320GB
- Media Width: Cut Sheet - 8- 60, Roll Feed - 8 - 60
- Media Thickness: Roll: 0.07 - 0.8 mm (2.8 - 31.5mil)
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters)**
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 6.7 (170mm)
- Borderless Printing Width: (Roll Media Only) 10, 14, 17, B2 (20.3/515 mm), A1 (23.4/594mm), A0 (33.11841mm), 24, 36, B0 (40.6/1,030mm), 42,44, 60
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Front-loading, Front Output Manual Feed: Front-loading, Front Output
- Languages: Swift Graphic Raster (SGRaster)
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 50 dB (A) or less, Accoustic Power: 6.7 Bels or less
- Physical Dimensions: 46.0 (H) x 78.7 (W) x 38.7 (D) (with basket open)
- Weight: approx.368 lbs (roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
- Power Source: AC 100-240V（50-60Hz）
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 103 W or less, Standby 3.6 W or less, Power Off: 0.3 W or less
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59 - 86°F, Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-10), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-30), Ink Tanks (PFI-1100/PFI-1300/PFI-1700)
- Software Included: imagePROGRAF Printer Driver, Print Studio Pro, Quick Utility Toolbox, Print Plug-In for Office, Accounting Manager, Device Management Console, Media Configuration Tool, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout and Advanced Preview), Print Plug-in for Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Gallery Wrap Feature, Direct Print & Share4
In the box
- Multifunction Roll Unit with Tools (Separate Box)
- Stand (legs, basket & tools)
- US AC Power Cable
- Print Head PF-10
- 330ml Starter Ink Tanks (MBK/BK/C/M/Y/PC/PM/GY/PGY/R/B/CO)
- 2" Roll Holder with 3? Core Adapters
- Quick Guide
- Safety and Environmental Sheet
- Setup Guide
- Printer Stand Setup Guide
- Important Information Sheet
- Print Head Alignment Sheet
- USB Connection Sheet
- Software Discs (Windows Drivers)
- Sample media (5 sheets of Heavy Weight Coated HG paper A2 size)
- Call Center Notice Card (USA)
- User Registration Card
- Printer and Print Head Warranty Cards (USA and Canada)Canon USA Media Compatibility Sheet
- iWR Service Terms leaflet
- USB and Ethernet printer cables Not Included
Tip: Has your Canon imagePrograf Printer Plug-In and Print Studio Pro Plug-In disappeared after Adobe updated Photoshop via the Creative Cloud? Don’t worry, Adobe has not deleted your plug in. It is still in the old Plug Ins folder for your previous version of Adobe Photoshop. Just drag it from the old Plug-Ins folder to the new one. You can also download the installer again and reinstall it in to your new Plug-Ins Folder. Still not working? You can reach out to Canon Tech Support here.