Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II Zoom Lens (52mm Filter Size)Model: 220050
Out of Stock
Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED is an ideal telephoto zoom lens for those seeking a lightweight all-in-one lens or a companion lens for the kit 18-55mm. Vibration Reduction (VR) significantly reduces camera shake throughout the entire focal length, making sharp telephoto shots substantially easier to achieve. An ideal lens for sports, people and school events, this lens provides clear images with less blur.
- 3.6x zoom lens
- Optimized for DX-format
- VR (Vibration Reduction) technology
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length: 55mm to 200mm
- Format: DX
- Max Aperture: f/4
- Min Aperture: f/22
- Lens Construction: 15 elements in 11 groups
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Focus Mode: Auto // Manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.6 ft. (1.1m)
- Filter Size: 52mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.9 x 3.9 in., 11.8 oz. (73.6mm x 99.5mm, 335g)
What's in the box
- AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor ED 55-200mm F4-5.6G
- LC-52 52mm snap-on front lens cap
- LF-1 rear lens cap
Nikon USA Product with Nikon USA limited warranty included!
Note: DX-NIKKOR lenses are engineered and optimized for use on Nikon DX-format D-SLRs and are designed to cover the smaller image area of the DX sensor. THIS LENS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE FX FORMAT.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|