Ilford Galerie Creative Emulsion Trial PackModel: 2005062
Low Stock - Call 800.292.6137 for current status
GALERIE Creative Emulsion offers fine art photographers and printers the opportunity to create a truly unique looking print on their paper of choice.
The water-based inkjet receiving layer can be applied, using the Creative Emulsion Coating Bar or a brush, to a wide range of uncoated paper including fine art, cotton, washi, bamboo or rice paper to create a bespoke look and feel to the final image.
The ILFORD Galerie Creative Emulsion Trial Pack includes everything needed to get started.
- Creative Emulsion Blend A - 250ML
- Creative Emulsion Blend B - 250ML
- Coating Spring (40 microns) - 250mm (9.84 in.)
- Coating Spring (80 microns) - 250mm (9.84 in.)
- Coating Spring Core Rod
- Measuring Cups (4) - 100ml
- Coating Level Gauge
- Create a unique look and feel to a print
- Offers good density and sharpness without affecting the texture of the paper
- Water-based coating solution which can be applied to a range of fine art paper
- Emulsion A can be blended with Emulsion B to create a bespoke look and feel
- Easy to apply
|Product Instructions||Ilford Galerie Creative Emulsion Print Positioning Tool|
|Technical||Ilford Galerie Creative Emulsion|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Ilford Galerie Creative Emulsion Blend A MSDS|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Ilford Galerie Creative Emulsion Blend B MSDS|