LAB-BOX is a multi-format tank that allows film development, from start to end, in full daylight, bypassing the need to load the rolls in a darkroom or changing bag.
The ARS-IMAGO LAB-BOX 120 (Orange) is the basic setup required for LAB-BOX processing. It includes the basic lid, tank, knob, the 120 module, and the 120 reel. ARS-IMAGO also offers an optional hand crank (#192902) for ease of use during continuous agitation development.
To process 35mm film, you must buy the LAB-BOX 2 MODULE KIT (#192894) or the 35mm LAB-BOX 135 (#192897), 35mm modules are NOT sold separately.
- Compact and Portable: its compact size allows for easy carrying, in a bag or backpack.
- Quick and Easy: ﬁlm rolls can be loaded and developed in daylight, through an intuitive and simple process.
- Versatile and Professional: it is perfectly suitable for beginners, but will also meet the needs of more experienced photographers, offering the possibility to experiment with different developing processes. Room temperature processing (as for most B&W developers) is ideal, but the LAB-BOX can be weighted and partially submerged in a water bath for higher temperature processes (for Color films).
- The 120 Module is equipped with two compartments: the roll is positioned in the top one and the ﬁlm will be automatically loaded in the bottom one. Once the lid is closed, pulling out the black backing paper, through the slot on the back, automatically loads the ﬁlm in the second, lightproof compartment. After switching the lower compartment to safe mode, the lid can be opened in order to remove the paper or any residue. Then, clip the ﬁlm, close the lid, flip the lightproof compartment switch to open, and rotate the outer knob to continue loading the film onto the reel.
- Basic Lid
- 120 module
- 120 reel
- Multiformat Film Guide
- Dimension: 182 x 124 x 98 mm
- Weight: 700g
- Material: ABS, Stainless steel
- Tank capacity: 270 – 500 ml