Arches 88 Smooth White Paper - 300gsm 11x15/25 SheetsModel: 179515401
Item currently in retail store, will ship in 24-48 hours.
Arches traditional printmaking papers have been the world standard for centuries. One of the exciting features of the Arches papers is that when you use the, you are using papers that have been used by famous artists for over 400 years, including Van Gogh, Chagall and Picasso. Cylinder mould-made, acid free and buffered, these exceptionally beautiful papers can be used for drawing, printmaking, multimedia techniques and alternative processes.
Arches 88 is made on a cylinder mould, 100% cotton, unsized and is a highly absorbent waterleaf paper. With a very smooth surface, it is the ideal medium for screen-printing and DASS pigment transfers.
- Composition: 100% cotton – Made on a cylinder mould
- Grammage: 300 gsm
- Texture: satin grain, very smooth
- Colour: white
- Edges: 4 deckle edges
- Watermark: “Arches® 88 France ∞”
- Format: sheet
- Conservation: with alkaline reserve, acid-free, no optical brightening agents (permanent in accordance with ISO 9706)
- Uses: screen-printing, letterpress, blind embossing, gold tooling
|Paper Type||100% Cotton|
|Paper Surface||Smooth Matte|
|Paper Base Tone||White|
|Weight||300gsm and up|
|Optical Brighteners||without OBA|