Paterson Red Dome Safelight - Darkroom LightModel: 1760
The Paterson A-Dome Red Safelight is designed for standard black-and-white printing, litho/orthographic, blue-sensitive and graphic arts materials.
This Red Dome Safe-light comes supplied with a 15 watt bulb, and is ready for use as soon as you plug it in. Can be used free standing or fixed to a flat surface.
- Suitable for B&W and Ortho/Litho
- Voltage: 15 watt / 120 volt
- Mounting System: Wall, Table, or Ceiling Mounting
- Dimensions: 4.5 in. x 4.25 in. (11.44 cm x 10.8 cm)
Warnings and Suggested Instructions:
- Darkrooms should be dark. Too many safelights or safelights that are too close to your working area can ruin light sensitive materials.
- Do not mix RED and OC (Orange) Safelights in a darkroom as this can fog light sensitive materials.
- Install your safelight no less than four (4) feet away from your enlarger and developing trays.
- Test each material, under your safelight conditions, periodically. Paper sensitivity and filter quality can shift over time. In case of fogging, adjust the illumination of the safelight or the distance the safelight is from light sensitive materials.