Designed for the selfie enthusiast, the Midnight Black Instax Mini 70 from Fujifilm is a sleek camera characterized by a range of features for self-portraiture and sharing your instant credit card-sized prints. The camera's design incorporates a retractable two-element Fujinon 60mm f/12.7 lens that permits focusing as closely as 11.8" in macro mode. The optical real image viewfinder has a 0.37x magnification along with a target spot to aid with composition, and the front of the lens incorporates a small mirror to also benefit more accurate selfie compositions.
Selfie Mode: Using Selfie Mode provides the appropriate brightness and shooting distance for self portraits.
Selfie Mirror: You can check your framing with the mirror next to the lens.
Automatic Exposure Control: The mini70 captures bright backgrounds as well as bright subjects even in dark scenes.
The high-performance flash automatically calculates surrounding brightness and adjusts shutter speed accordingly — no need for any special settings!!
Hi-key mode: Using the Hi-key mode, you can capture bright beautiful skin tones.
Other useful features: Macro mode : 0.3m - 0.6m, Landscape mode : 3m - ∞, Self timer mode (1 frame/2 frames continuous shooting), Tripod socket, Fill-in Flash
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" (separately available)
- Film Size: 86mm x 54mm
- Picture Size: 62mm x 46mm
- Lens: Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Focusing: Motor-driven 3-range switching (0.3 m - 0.6 m/0.6 m - 3 m/3 m and beyond), Macro Mode (0.3 m - 0.6 m) Normal Mode (0.6 m - 3 m) Landscape Mode (3 m and beyond)
- Shutter Speed: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/2 sec - 1/400 sec.
- Exposure Control: Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 5 - LV 15.5, Exposure compensation (Hi-Key): +2/3 EV
- Film Feeding Out: Automatic
- Film Developing Time: Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Flash: Built-in, automatic electronic flash, Charging time: 0.2 sec - 7 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator, Fill-in Flash Mode, Effective flash lamp range: 0.3 m - 2.7 m
- Self-Timer: Electronically controlled, approx. 10 second delay, Continuous shooting mode can be stopped mid-run
- Liquid Crystal: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Shooting mode (Selfie, Macro, Landscape, Fill-in Flash, Hi-Key, Auto), Self timer Mode (1 frame/2 frames continuous shooting)
- Power Supply:Two CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries
- Capacity: Approximately 30 INSTAX mini 10-pack film packs with new CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries
- Others: Film pack confirmation window, tripod socket (tripod sold separately)
- Dimensions & Weight: 99.2×113.7×53.2mm (W x H x D) (not including protrusions) / 281g (without battery, strap, and film pack)