The Fujifilm Instax SHARE SP-1 is a wireless printer that takes your smartphone's or tablet's images and transfers them onto actual film! After you've received your printer and loaded it with Instax Mini film, the rest is easy as 1, 2, 3!
First, you'll need a photo. You can shoot a fresh one or choose from your saved images. Then, download/open the (free) Fujifilm Instax SHARE app on your phone or tablet. Use the app to select your photo and make any edits you like. Lastly, send the photo to the printer! You can even make copies with the reprint button!
- Standard Template: This classic, simple instax frame makes your photo look like it was taken with an instant camera.
- Real Time Template: When you select this template for your photo, the date, place, weather, temperature and humidity are displayed in the frame. Since you can’t make a copy with this template, the photo will be the one and only.
- Limited Edition Template: In this mode, each print is numbered so it looks like a collector’s item. This makes the memory shared with your friends even more special.
- SNS Template: This template is for printing images uploaded to social network (SNS) sites like Facebook and Instagram. With the profile photo and the number of likes indicated, the print looks like an actual post on your favourite social sharing site.
- Square Template: Your photo is cropped into a square and you can write your feelings and messages to personalize the print or leave it blank to frame the photo.
- Black and White (B&W) Filter: Converts your image to black and white.
- Sepia Filter: A brown tone filter for that old fashioned feel.
- Social Media Uploading: You can upload your framed version of a photo to your favorite social media network after printing (except the Real Time template photos) so your friends can see how the print would look.
- Recording method: 3-color (RGB) LED exposure with liquid crystal shutter
- Film: Fujifilm “instax mini” Instant Color Film
- Photo capacity: 10 prints / pack
- Image size: 62mm x 46mm
- Supported image size: 640 x 480 dots
- Printing resolution: 10 dots / mm (254 dpi)
- Printing levels: 256 levels per color (RGB)
- Interface: Standard compliance: IEEE802.11b/g, Operation frequency: 2412MHz to 2462MHz (11ch), Access method: Infrastructure
- Supported image format: JPEG
- Printing time: Image recording - photo output (fed out): Approx. 16 sec.
- Printing capacity (when CR2 lithium batteries are used): Approx. 100 prints (Based on our test conditions)
- Power supply: Two CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries, AC power adapter (sold separately: FUJIFILM AC-5VX)
- Power consumption: 2.5 W
- Operating temperature: +5°C to + 40°C (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 101.6mm x 42mm x 122.5mm
- Weight: 253g (without battery and film pack)
- Some types of smartphones may not be able to send large size images due to their limits of wireless communication.
- Some types of smartphones may not able to perform wireless communication via a memory card.
- Depending on the file size and smartphone type, wireless communication may take a long time.
- The smartphone type and shooting conditions may affect the color tone and quality of the finished print.
- The finished print may look different from the image viewed on the smartphone display.