Adox Baryta Uncoated Glossy Art Paper for Alternative Processes - 9.5x12 (24cm x 30cm) 50 sheetsModel: 15530
Out of Stock - Overdue from vendor, please call 800.292.6137 for availability.
Adox Baryta is a pure, uncoated, baryta base paper to be coated with liquid emulsions or used for alternative processes. This is a heavy weight paper made of the highest photographic quality paper. The very fine brushed paper fibers will not be visible in your image. Adox Baryta produces a glossy finish. This paper prevents bleeding, making brush strokes very accentuated.
- Chemically neutral acid-free paper base
- Coated with a pure white barium sulfate emulsion enables bright highlights
- Made to be coated with photographic emulsions or alternative processes
- Especially stabilized for dyes
- Prevents bleeding on the base
- Produces a glossy finish
- Non sensitized, uncoated paper, may be used under ambient light
*You can now create Fine Art Glossy Cyanotypes!
|Paper Base Tone||Neutraltone|