Zero Image 69 6x9 Multi-Format Wood Pinhole Camera with Cable Release AdapterModel: 1469
Manufacturer: Zero Image
Zero Image cameras are handmade wooden pinhole camera with an antique design, it is an object of art ideal for private collections. The camera's revolutionary design helps you take pictures with special effects, and connects you to the boundless creative and artistic world of pinhole photography.
These cameras are made of high quality material like teak wood from Thailand and solid brass. For the production, Zero Image insists on using traditional hand-made methods, more than 20 layers of coating is hand painted, and hand sanding before each layer. The production time from raw wood to a finish camera is more than one year. Add this truly unique addition to your collection of pinhole cameras.
The Zero 6x9 Multi-Format camera is a 4-in-1 camera. The unique design allows you to change the format without a mask. The design is a break though in camera industry in 2001, you can't find this unique design in any other commercial roll film camera.You can set the film format to 6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7 or 6x9. Simply select your preference before the film is loaded. Carry one camera instead of four!!!
- Made of teak wood, laquered with brass edge protectors
- Weight: 328 gm
- Pinhole Size: 0.18mm
- Focal Length: 40mm
- Zone Plate (Optional): 40mm with 11 zones
- Tripod socket: 1/4" Thread
- Angle of View (diagonally): 82.98 deg. (6 x 4.5), 91 deg. (6 x 6), 95.86 deg. (6 x 7), 105.42 deg. (6 x 9)
- Dimension: 6 3/4" (L) x 2 1/4" (D) x 3 1/4"(H) including all knobs
- Film Stop: F/235 for pinhole, F/55 for zone plate
- Film Format: 120 Roll film in 6 x 4.5, 6 x 6, 6 x 7 and 6 x 9 formats