LegacyPro EcoPro BW Paper Developer - 1 Quart (Makes 2.5 - 3.75 Gallons)Model: 1231036
LegacyPro EcoPro products are designed for the highest image quality and the lowest toxicity.
- FREE of known carcinogens and mutagens
- FREE of Metol, hydroquinone, borates and phosphates
- FREE of non-biodegradable organic compounds: EDTA and DTPA
- FREE of acetic acid, perfume and dye
- Designed to shorten processing time and minimize water usage
- Designed to minimize chemical wastage
- Designed for highest archival standard
- Allows creative controls such as image tone and toner response
- Allows extended tray and shelf life
LegacyPro EcoPro BW Paper Developer is a liquid concentrate black and white print developer designed to maximize the paper's natural image property with rich blacks and clear whites. It is an ideal general purpose print developer suitable for use with warmtone, neutral and coldtone fiber-based and resin-coated papers, and is further optimized to produce the maximum effect when used in conjunction with print toners. With most papers, prints developed with LegacyPro Eco Pro BW Paper Developer will offer the widest range of tone (hue) shift when toned with toners such as selenium, sepia and brown (polysulfide). This is an avid toner's choice, producing creative effects while maintaining rich shadow density.
Dilute 1+9 for most applications, or 1+14 when greater control or economy is important. Makes 2.5 - 3.75 Gallons of working solution.
Available in 1 Quart, 1 Gallon and 5 Gallon concentrate.
Previously sold as Silvergrain Tektol Standard
|Chemical Type||BW Paper Developer|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||LegacyPro Eco Pro B&W Paper Developer|