Printfile 120-3HB Archival Negative Preservers 120 size 3 strips of 4 negatives - 100 PackModel: 1203100
For over 40 years, Print File has been the world's leading manufacturer of high quality archival storage and presentation products for negatives, slides, transparencies, photographs, memorabilia and CDs/DVDs. When you purchase Print File, you will see and feel the quality that has earned Print File the distinction as the clear choice of amateur and professional photographers, high schools, colleges, universities, museums and other fine institutions around the world.
Print File Archival Preservers are made from high clarity polyethylene preferred by photographers with a 3 mil top sheet and 1.8 mil bottom sheet. The exclusive thin backing coupled with high clarity allows you to make quality contact sheets without removing or handling negatives. Strong continuous seams prevent negative hang up and No PVC for safe for long term storage.
- Holds fifteen frames of 6x4.5 cm, twelve frames of 6x6 cm or nine frames of 6x7 cm of 120 film
- Contact prints on 8"x10" paper
- Exclusive thin backing coupled with high clarity allows you to make quality contact sheets without removing or handling negatives
- Strong continuous seams prevent negative hang up.
- Top sheet is 3 mil and bottom sheet is 1.8 mil
- Archival quality polyethylene - NO PVC - safe for long term storage
- PAT passed
- 100 pages per package
- Dimensions: 8 11⁄16"W x 10 1⁄2"H