Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 24" Wide Format Inkjet PrinterModel: 1124002
Drop Shipment Only
The 24-inch imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 printer is designed to exceed expectations for image quality and color consistency in a large format printer. The use of new a 1.28-inch wide 12-channel integrated compact print head, LUCIA PRO ink set plus Chroma Optimizer, a high-precision mechanical platform and the L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engine achieves a balance between high-speed printing and exceptional print quality.
These unique Canon technologies and innovations establish the foundation for an ultra-high quality photography imaging solution that is available only from Canon. Powered by a Canon-to-Canon workflow that links images captured with an EOS Digital Camera and printed on an imagePROGRAF PRO Series printer, the result is a solution that delivers prints that capture the moment and emotion of the original image. The overwhelmingly high print quality produced by this input to output solution is called Crystal-fidelity.
- LUCIA PRO Ink Set The new LUCIA PRO ink set adopts newly formulated 11-color pigment inks and a Chroma Optimizer. Designed specifically to meet the demands of even the most critical photographer, the LUCIA PRO ink formulation includes microencapsulated colorants that enable smooth gradients, an expanded color gamut, and blue and magenta inks for more detailed and deeper color expression. This system helps you achieve stunning color reproduction, image clarity, and enhanced darker areas. A first for the Canon large format printers is the addition of a Chroma Optimizer. Used when printing on glossy and semi-glossy paper, this acts as a clear coat, improving color performance and gloss characteristics enriching the dark areas of a print.
- No Switching of Black Inks
- PF-10 Print Head The PF-10, a 1.28”-wide print head with 18,432 nozzles equipped with anti-clogging FINE technology, generates fast print speeds while reducing the possibility of clogging. Ink ejection conditions are precisely checked by 27 sensors, and if a clog is detected, another nozzle will automatically provide back-up.
- L-COA PRO High-Speed Image Processing Engine The imagePROGRAF printers are powered by the L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engine. With three new processing chips, this high-precision control engine performs the processing of massive image data, and controls the optimal ink layout that produces high resolution prints.
- Color Calibration
- High Precision Mechanical Platform
- Multifunction Roll System (not included, sold separately or with the printer, item# 1124006) The optional Multifunction Roll System is a versatile media handling solution system that enables either a second roll of media to be loaded on the printer, or the unit can be configured as a bi-directional media Take-up unit.
- Dual –Roll Feeding: The dual-roll feeding mechanism enables users to load a second roll of a different media type and size so that users can simultaneously switch from printing on matte to gloss paper without pausing their work to reload. Additionally, the second roll can be used to support high-volume printing be enabling two rolls of the same media to be fed to the printer
- Bi-Directional Rewinding: The Multifunction Roll System may also be configured by the operator as a take-up unit to rewind longer printouts. The user can choose to rewind media with the printed surface on the outside or the inside of the roll, thereby supporting “bi-directional rewinding”.
- Effortless Media Loading
- Print Studio Pro Software The large 3.5" color LCD touch panel makes it easy to view printer information as well as perform simple operations.
- New Operation Panel
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Print From USB Thumb Drive
- High Capacity Ink Tanks Available in 160ml, 330ml, and 700ml ink tanks, you have the flexibility to purchase ink based on your printing needs. 700ml photo black ink tanks can be purchased for those often printing nightscapes and 160ml magenta ink tanks for the occasional sunset image, giving you the power to purchase ink based on the color frequency at which you print.
- Sub-Ink Tank System The Sub-Ink Tank System allows all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it, helping eliminate any wasted ink. The empty tanks can also be replaced on-the-fly without stopping the printer. This is extremely useful during your long print jobs.
- Multipositional Basket The imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 features a new multipositional basket that can be freely adjusted to enable various output positions and options: Catch Basket, Flatbed Stacking, Slope (can be used to display a print)
- 320 GB Hard Drive
- Media Configuration Tool Recognizing the expanding array of media options for large format printers and to further improve the versatility of these new imagePROGRAF models, Canon has developed a Media Configuration Tool, which allows customers to not only utilize Canon-branded media, but provides the ability to make adjustments to printer settings to enhance the precision and quality of output achieved with third party media.
- imagePROGRAF Printer Driver
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office
- Canon imagePROGRAF Pro-2000 Printer with stand
- US AC Power Cable
- Print Head PF-10
- 160ml Ink Tanks, Each Color
- 2" Roll Holder with 3” Core Adapters
- Quick Guide
- Safety and Environmental Sheet
- Setup Guide
- Printer Stand Setup Guide
- Important Information Sheet
- Print Head Alignment Sheet
- USB Connection Sheet
- Software Discs (Windows Drivers, PosterArtist Lite – 32/64 bit)
- Sample media (12 sheets of Heavy Weight Coated HG paper A4 size)
- Call Center Notice Card (USA)
- User Registration Card
- Printer and Print Head Warranty Cards (USA and Canada)
- Canon USA Media Compatibility Sheet
- iWR Service Terms Leaflet
- USB and Ethernet printer cables Not Included
- Print Head (PF-10)
- Maintenance Cartridge (MC-30)
- Ink Tanks (PFI-1100/PFI-1300/PFI-1700)
Physical Dimensions 46.0" (H) x 43.7" (W) x 38.7" (D) (with basket open) 30" (basket closed and on stand)
Weight Approx. 223 lbs (roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
Optional Accessories: Multifunction Roll System (RU-41) Roll Holder Set (RH2-45)
Tip: Has your Canon imagePrograf Printer Plug-In and Print Studio Pro Plug-In disappeared after Adobe updated Photoshop via the Creative Cloud? Don’t worry, Adobe has not deleted your plug in. It is still in the old Plug Ins folder for your previous version of Adobe Photoshop. Just drag it from the old Plug-Ins folder to the new one. You can also download the installer again and reinstall it in to your new Plug-Ins Folder. Still not working? You can reach out to Canon Tech Support here.
|Brochure||Canon Credit Application|