Note: The manufacturer will drop ship this item direct to you. Freight in cart may not reflect true cost. After we receive your order, we will contact you with the proper freight cost.
The Epson SureColor® P800 Printer (Designer Edition) is the highly anticipated replacement for the Epson Stylus® Pro 3880.
Utilizing professional imaging technologies – including the unique Epson MicroPiezo® AMC® print head along with the latest Epson UltraChrome® HD eight-color pigment ink set – the SureColor P800 is capable of producing the next-generation of photographic prints that will inspire us all.
The Designer Edition takes things a step further for photographers and graphic designers by incorporating EFI Fiery eXpress RIP software, which is built on Adobe PostScript 3 for a smooth workflow and excellent quality.
- Epson UltraChrome HD ink with unprecedented print permanence and black density
- Professional productivity with nine 80 ml high-capacity ink cartridges (64 ml starter set included w/printer)
- Advanced Media Handling up to 17" wide with optional support for roll media
- Advanced Meniscus Control (AMC) Printhead technology combined with newly developed ink repellant surface coating ensures accurate and consistent dot placement.
- Advanced Black-and-White Mode for exhibition quality neutral or custom toned prints
- 9 High-capacity 64 ml initial ink cartridges
- Power Cord
- Start Here Guide
- Printer Basics with Warranty Statement
- Media pack for printhead alignments
- Optional Roll Media Adapter: (#12811431)
- Replacement Maintenance Tank: (#699700)
- 9 Cartridges (Photo Black, Matte Black, Light Black, Light Light Black, Cyan, Light Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Vivid Light Magenta, Yellow)
Physical Dimensions 10" (h) x 27" (w) x 15" (d) - without optional roll adapter
Weight Approx. 43 lbs (19.5 kg) - without optional roll adapter
* Does Not Come With USB Printer Cable