Polaroid Sun 600 LMS Instant Camera - RECONDITIONED BY POLAROIDModel: 10600
Out of Stock - Please chat, email or call for availability.
SPECIAL OFFER! LIMITED STOCK!
This item is a Polaroid Sun 600 LMS Instant Camera, a 600-type instant film camera that has been carefully refurbished by Polaroid - the ORIGINAL Polaroid, in the 1990's. They have been stored unused, for years, at a school in the U.S and tested by Freestyle. They are backed by our 30-Day, No-Risk, Guarantee!
The Sun 600 LMS has a single-element 106mm lens with a minimum focusing distance of 4 feet. Using Polaroid's Light Management System (LMS), the shutter speed spans a range between 1/3-1/200th second with a wide aperture range of f/14-f/42 to ensure capturing the image you want in a variety of lighting situations, suitable for indoor and outdoor use!
This is a vintage Polaroid camera, fully refurbished by the original Polaroid Corporation.
- Polaroid's original built-in Thyristor flash system: designed to be used indoors and outdoors
- 600 film: Uses Polaroid 600 film
- Single-Element 106mm f/14 Lens
- Focus Range: 4' - Infinity
- Light Management System
- Shutter Speed Range: 1/3-1/200th Second
- Built-In Automatic Electronic Flash
- Fitted with Film Shield