Formulary Wimberley WD2D+ Pyro Developer Liquid Kit - 1 LiterModel: 1010155
Formulary's Wimberley WD2D+ is a Pyrogallol/Metol/Sodium Carbonate developer formulated by photographer John Wimberley for spectacular results with current black and white negative films. An update of his classic WD2D formula, this improved developer maximizes the beneficial effects of pyrogallol to produce negatives that are easy to print.
WD2D+ consists of two stock solutions ('A' and 'B'), which are diluted with water just before use to make the working solution. It is a one-shot developer, meaning that each batch of working solution is used only once and is then discarded.
- Greatly enhanced accutance due to edge effects at tonal boundaries
- A very smooth, long tonal scale
- Unmatched tonal separation, especially in highlights, even when printed on variable-contrast paper
- Hardening of the film emulsion, reducing susceptibility to scratching
- Fine, unobtrusive grain
- Because of its special spectral characteristics, a WD2D+ negative may be printed on either gelatin/silver or platinum/palladium paper
|Chemical Type||BW Film Developer|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Formulary Wimberley WD2D+ Pyro Developer Kit|
|Product Instructions||Formulary wd2d+ instructions|