Kodak TRI-X Pro 320 ISO 4x5/10 Sheets TXPModel: 1006881
The world's best selling black-and-white film!
Kodak Professional Tri-X is a high-speed panchromatic film that is a good choice for photographing dimly lighted subjects or fast action, for photographing subjects that require good depth of field and fast shutter speeds, and for extending the distance range for flash pictures.
Kodak TRI-X 320 ISO 4X5 features excellent tonal gradation and brilliant highlights well suited for low-flare interior lighting or flash illumination. It is also useful for portraiture with low contrast back-lighting outdoors. TRI-X 320 Film in sheets is on a 7-mil KODAK ESTAR Thick Base which allows you to retouch the film on both the emulsion-side and/or the base-side.
- 4x5 Sheet Film
- 10 Sheet Pack
- 7-mil ESTAR Thick Base
- Can be pushed +3 Stops (1600 ISO)
- Classic Grain Structure: Great for Low Light and Action.
- Fine-Grain: Good for producing high-quality images.
- Wide Exposure Latitude: Rich tonality maintained with overexposure and underexposure.
- High Sharpness: Good for applications that require a moderate degree of enlargement.
- High Resolving Power: Good rendition of detail.
|Speed (ISO)||320 ISO|