Supplemental Instruction Guide for Setup, Usage, and Troubleshooting included (written by our color management expert Eric Joseph). Only available when you buy this product from FREESTYLE. (25 pages, $39.99 value.)
The Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro powered by X-Rite is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain color accuracy. Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow.
Color Perfectionists shouldn't guess when it comes to on-screen color accuracy. The color you see on your monitor or projector is the color you should expect from your printer. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, you'll save time and money while gaining full creative control over your images and videos. And now, with the ability to change the color grading of video footage and images growing by leaps and bounds with the necessity for accurate color representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video and images accurately is to view your footage accurately. With the included video color standards you can also make sure that what you see is what you'll get throughout your digital video workflow.
The ColorChecker Display Pro is the ultimate display calibration solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand the most advanced options and maximum control across their creative workflow today and into the future.
- ccProfiler software powered by X-Rite, for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop, desktop monitor and projector technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
- Accurately measure luminance/brightness levels up to 500 nits
- Obtain correct neutral detail levels and higher accuracy in dark colors with new black current subtraction technology.
- Optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching
- Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for table top projector profiling, ambient light measurement and as a cover for instrument optics
- USB-C compatible
Special Technical Notes:
- Previously known as the X-Rite i1Display Pro. This device work with X-Rite i1Profiler software as well as Calibrite’s new CCProfiler Software.
- This monitor calibration device is REQUIRED when calibrating monitors with a maximum brightness rating of NO greater than 500 nits!
- For monitors with a brightness rating of more than 500 nits (HD/HDR/OLED), see the Calibrite ColorChecker Display Plus monitor calibration device.
MacIntosh: MacOS X 10.14x and above (with latest upgrades installed). Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better. 2GB of RAM and disk space. Monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher. Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. Latest drivers for video card installed.
Windows: Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit All operating systems should have the latest Service Pack installed. Intel® Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon™ XP or better. 2GB of RAM and disk space. Monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher. Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. Latest drivers for video card installed.