Rollei Agfa Retro 400S ISO 120 Size (Single Roll Unboxed)Model: 81240011
This item is no longer manufactured.
Single Unboxed Rolls, Film labeled with Expiration Date and Batch Number.
Rollei Retro 400s is the successor to Retro 400 film. This film is closely related to the Rollei Superpan 200 and the Rollei IR film.
It is a panchromatic sensitized black and white film with a high speed of ISO 400. The emulsion is coated a the clear polyester base. The film can be used as a general purpose photographic film suitable for all professional task. It has excellent sharpness and contrast as well as high edge sharpness.
- High speed panchromatic b&w film material with special infrared sensitivity
- Large exposure latitude and an high exposure reserve for application under all lighting and climatic conditions
- Suitable for daylight and tungsten light conditions
- Polyester base guarantees the highest level of archive stability (LE 500)
- Especially suited for digital application for scanning;
- Special halation effects (AURA effect) by longer exposure times
|Speed (ISO)||400 ISO|