CineStill 800 ISO Tungsten Xpro C-41 Film (800T)Model: 800135
Low Stock - Call 800.292.6137 for current status
CineStill film is the amazing technology of motion picture film, prepped and rolled for still photography.
CineStill 800Tungsten is a unique film for still photographers. This 800 speed tungsten balanced color negative film is prepared from the same motion picture film stock used by top cinematographers around the world. This film is designed for difficult low light tungsten situations and may be used in many different lighting situations to achieve a variety of looks.
CineStill's rem-jet "Premoval" makes this motion picture ( ECN2) film safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or at home and the results are beyond that of any other films available to photographers. This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning. Treat this film as a high speed 800 ISO film when processing in C-41 and push process whenever needed up to 3200 ISO.
CineStill film is ideal for use with tungsten/incandescent light, fluorescent light and tungsten light mixed with either fluorescent or limited daylight.
Recommended ISO and acceptable exposure for push processing:
ISO 800 - No push - EI 200-1600
ISO 1250 - 1 stop push - EI 800-2000
ISO 1600 - 2 stop push - EI 1250-3200
ISO 3200 - 3 stop push - EI 1600-3200 (added contrast)
- Tungsten Balanced color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film.
- DX-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Designed for difficult low light tungsten situations
- When shot in daylight, an 85B filter is recommended and shooting the film at 500 ISO
- Acceptable for push processing up to 3200 ISO
- Recommended to process C-41 or you can process in ECN-2 chemistry by hand without worrying about remjet.
|Speed (ISO)||800 ISO|
|Roll Length||36 Exposure|