Fujifilm FP-100C Professional Instant Color Film ISO 100 - 10 exp.Model: 66910
BUY 5 or more and get $8.00 off!
Fujifilm FP-100C instant color film is an exceptionally vibrant, ISO 100 film that can be used in any camera or camera back that would normally accept type 669 Polaroid film. It is a "peel-apart-type" instant color daylight film that performs extremely well under varied lighting conditions.
FP-100C works with the Holgaroid - the Instant Film Back for the Holga 120N (#159120)!
Its fine grain and rich tonal gradation make it ideal for passport photos, commercial test shots, presentations, ID photos, and direct printing.
- Exceptional image quality and color reproduction.
- Superb tonal gradation from highlights through shadows.
- Wide applicable temperature range.
- Enhanced resistance to light-induced discoloration.
- Photos can be laminated
- Self-terminating chemistry - peel it apart, later, if need be
*Fujifilm has DISCONTINUED this Product, but will continue to ship as long as we have stock.
|Speed (ISO)||100 ISO|
|Brochure||Fujicolor FP-100C Brochure|
|Product Instructions||Fuji Instant Film Image Transfer Instructions|