Rollei C-41 Developing Kit - 2.5 LitersModel: 660151
Low Stock - Call 800.292.6137 for current status
NOTE: This item is classified as ORM-D. Due to shipping regulations these items can only be shipped via Ground in the Continental United States. ORM-D items cannot be shipped to PO boxes. ORM-D items are non-returnable.
Rollei has re-designed the idea of color chemistry and the result is a user-friendly, more stable, improved Rollei C-41 kit for self processing of color negatives films in a home darkroom. This more stable formula allows for processing at three (3) different temperatures.
The Rollei C-41 Developing Kit - 2.5 Liters has been designed especially for beginners to facilitate self processing of color negative films and contain all the chemicals needed to processing your color negative film.
- 1 - Bleach Fix Part A - 500ml
- 1 - Bleach Fix Part B - 500ml
- 1 - Color Developer Part A - 250ml
- 1 - Color Developer Part B - 125ml
- 1 - Color Developer Part C - 125ml
- 1 - Stabilizer - 125ml
- Makes 2.5 Liters of Working Solution
- Process up to forty (40) rolls of 35 mm x 36 exp. film or equivalent with 2.5 Liters
- Develop at Three (3) different temperatures: 77°F, 100°F, or 113°F (25°, 38°, 45° C)
|Chemical Type||Color Film C-41|