Kaiser VPM9005 Black and White Multigrade Enlarger KitModel: 456003
Out of Stock
All Kaiser enlargers include lens boards, bulb and an adjustable glass masking negative carrier, ensuring that the price you see is the price you're going to pay for a complete enlarger (enlarging lens not included).
Kaiser Fototechnik is a German company founded in 1946 who, from the start, designed and manufactured products of high quality, reliability and function to give meaning to "Made in Germany". Freestyle is proud to carry the Kaiser VP9005 enlarger, an enlarger that not only delivers high performance, but also comes with all the various enlarger accessories you need.
The Kaiser VPM9005 multigrade enlarger is part of Kaiser's V-System of enlargers. The VPM9005 is for all film formats up to 6 x 9 cm (2.4 x 3.5 in.) and lenses up to 105 mm focal length. There are compound negative carriers fitted with Anti-Newton glass on top and flat glass on bottom. At first glance, these enlargers appear quite costly, however, if you price the Kaiser enlarger's 'all-in' price, their condensers cover both 35mm and medium format work so no change of head is necessary. These enlargers have other included features such as fine focus control, quick lens change, spirit level and floor/wall projection. A Kaiser enlarger is an extremely practical alternative and recommend for those customers who want their enlarger purchase to be an investment in their printing future.
The Kaiser VPM9005 includes a multigrade head with dichroic color filters for use with variable contrast paper without changing the exposure time. Scale dial indirectly illuminated with index numbers in half steps from 0 (extra soft) to 5 (extra hard) for stepless contrast control. White-light lever for simultaneous swinging in or out of filters, with control light. Continuously adjustable density aperture up to 60 densitometric densities (= two aperture settings). Best possible light distribution due to special diffusor plate and exchangeable double condenser system.
The Kaiser VPM9005 B&W Multigrade Enlarger Kits includes:
- Kaiser VPM9005 Black and White Multigrade Enlarger
- Kaiser Non-Voltage Power Supply, may only be operated with power supply 4453 included in this kit
- For all film formats up to 6 x 9 cm and lenses up to 105 mm focal length.
- Removable compound negative carrier with interchangeable inserts, adjustable masking strips and grid pins, no need to purchase separate negative carriers
- Inserts supplied: Anti-Newton glass on top, flat glass on bottom
- Wall and floor projection, tiltable lens stage, distortion correction on Scheimpflug principle
- Continuously adjustable density aperture up to 60 densitometric densities (= two aperture settings)
- Best possible light distribution due to special diffusor plate
- Quick-change attachment for lenses
- Height adjustment by hand-crank operated friction drive with weight compensation by roll-off spring mechanism
- Manual fine focusing
- Baseboard 500 x 600 x 32mm (19.7 x 26.7 x 1.3 inches)
- Lamp: Opal lamp 75 W, E 27 socket
- Cord: approx. 2.50 m (8 ft. 2 in.)
- Filter drawer: 85 x 85 mm (3.3 x 3.3 in.)
- Column (HxWxD): approx. 35 x 70 x 1000 mm (1.4 x 2.8 x 39.4 in.)
- Distance between optical axis and column base: approx. 220 mm (8.7 in.)
- Can be converted into a copy stand
- Compound negative carrier
- Dust hood
- EFP 12 volt 100 watt bulb
- Does not included enlarging lens, sold separately
|Enlarger Type||Color Dichro|