Rollei ATP1.1 Advanced Technical Pan 120 Size - 5 Roll PackModel: 4222105
This item is no longer manufactured.
Rollei ATP1.1 Advanced Technical Pan is a super-panchromatic film. Made at the modern Agfa-Gevaert plant in Belgium, this is a great substitute for the discontinued Kodak Technical Pan. Low sensitivity with extremely fine grain and extremely high resolution, it offers excellent tonality and controllable contrast. Rollei ATP1.1 Advanced Technical Pan has a low sensitivity rating (ISO 32/16°) and has a spectral sensitivity from 370 to 700nm.
- Film Type: Traditional Black-and-White Film
- ISO Speed: 32 (Extremely Fine Grain & High Sharpness)
- Film Type/Format: 120 Size - (5 Roll Pack)
- Sensitivity: Super-Panchromatic (370 to 700nm)
- Film Base: Polyester (PE)
- Low-Speed, Extremely High Resolution Super-Panchromatic Film
- Excellent Resolving Power, Extremely Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Suitable for archiving LE 500 (life expectancy 500 years, as tested by the Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, USA)
- Non-Curling Coating (to keep film flat)
- Anti-Newton Coating (to prevent the formation of Newton rings)
- For use in Daylight, Artificial Light and With Flash
Recommended for use with Rollei ATP-DC Developer (#42221121)
|Speed (ISO)||32 ISO|