Rollei Ortho 25 ISO 5x7/25 SheetsModel: 3731016
Out of Stock
Updated version of the Rollei Ortho 25
The Rollei Ortho 25 is a monochrome photographic film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 25. The Rollei Ortho 25 is characterized by a high sensitivity reserve of up to two f-stops, depending upon development. The document emulsion offers offers an extraordinary sharpness and extremely fine grain. The Rollei Ortho 25 is suitable for technical-scientific applications and as a half-tone film in the pictorial photography. The highly clear transparent PET substrate opens the possibility of processing as black and white slide film also.
- Orthochromatic sensitized with low speed ISO 25/15
- Spectral sensitivity 380 - 610nm
- Special coating for an improvement of the transport properties of the cameras
- Suitable for daylight and tungsten
- Polyester base support guarantees the highest level of archive stability (LE 500)
- Excellent resolving power of 330 lines/mm
- Extreme fine grain and highest sharpness
- Non-curling backside coating to improve flatness
- Especially suited for scanning
- Film may not fit in 5x7 film holders. Manual trimming may be required.
|Speed (ISO)||25 ISO|
|Technical||Rollei Ortho 25 Data Sheet|