Kodak D-76 Film Developer to Make 1 GallonModel: 1464817
Kodak D-76 Film Developer provides full emulsion speed and excellent shadow detail with normal contrast and produces fine grain with a variety of continuous-tone black-and-white films. For greater sharpness, but with a slight increase in graininess, you can use a 1:1 dilution of this developer.
It yields a long density range, and its development latitude allows push processing with relatively low fog. Proper replenishment of D-76 Developer with D-76R Replenisher will increase the capacity of the developer and maintain process consistency without an increase in the development time.
- Yields full emulsion speed and good shadow detail with normal contrast
- Moderately fine grain, excellent development latitude
- Replenish with LegacyPro L76-R replenisher
- For normal or push processing
- 1 packet makes 1 gallon working solution or dilute 1:1
|Chemical Type||BW Film Developer|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Kodak D76 Developer|