Holga 120N Plastic Medium Format CameraModel: 144120
The Holga 120N is BACK!
The Holga camera was initially introduced to the Chinese public, in 1982, as an inexpensive camera for everyday use. Shortly after its introduction, it became an underground artistic phenomena. Using the Holga is an exercise in breaking free from dependence on technology, precision and controllability. The slight softness of the images, vignetting and random light leaks produce dream-like, one-of-a kind images.
The current Holga 120N is modeled after the original Holga camera and features the improved usability found in the latest generations.
- Uses 120 medium format film
- 2 film masks for either 12- 6x6 cm images or 16- 6x4.5cm images
- Shutter Speeds: (N)ormal - 1/100s; (B)ulb - Holds Shutter Open
- Apertures: SUNNY - f/11; SHADE/FLASH - f/8
- Hot shoe adapter
- Standard Tripod Mount (1/4-20)
- Lens cap