Fotokemika Efke R100 100 ISO 127 sizeModel: 100127
This item is no longer manufactured.
Efke films are manufactured using classic emulsions with very high silver content. This results in a large grayscale reproduction. The Efke 25, 50 and 100 films are made using the ADOX formulas that were first introduced back in the late 1940s.
Unlike modern flat crystal films, which are very unforgiving to use, these films allow beginners to produce quality images. The nature of the film also easily allows large, grain free, enlargements to be made from negatives.
- Traditional Black and White Film
- 127 size film for use with antique cameras
- Do NOT over-expose Efke Emulsions! This film is not recommended for push processing.
- Treat the wet emulsion with extreme care. We recommend the use of hardener in the stop bath or fixer.
- Never use a stop-bath with a higher concentration than 2% -- in fact, we recommend the use of plain water in place of a stop bath
- Efke roll films are coated on a polyester base (100 microns plus coating)
If exposed to film's regular speed of ISO 100, the following developing times apply:
Kodak D76/ID-11 = 8 Minutes
If ISO 100 film is exposed to ISO 200 for increased speed and optimum differentiation of highlights, the following developing times apply:
Kodak D76/ID-11 = 11-12 Minutes
|Speed (ISO)||100 ISO|